Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Warioland: The Shake Dimension


It finally happened

"Warioland: The Shake Dimension" (Original title "Warioland: Shake It") has been released to the european market. What makes it so special? Well besides it being the first "real" Wario game for the Wii and a long expected title for me, is that the release date and my purchasing date are one and the same. Look down...there I wrote it:

Released: 26. September 2008
Bought: 26. September 2008

So it is the first game EVER to be bought by me on its release date. And YOU, my dear reader are invited to share that joy with me. That's why I uploaded a picture with me and the game for YOU to see. Cool, right?


Also my world domination plan is about to be completed. As you see on the countdowner (is that even a word? I figured that because counter is a word, that would work, but there are no counterstriker-ers eighter-er, or are there?!) positioned @ (uh, he used @ for "at") the bottom of my blog, there is not much time left (but right) for me to complete this masterplan. Now go back and read that last part again because you didn't get that sentence the first time, did you, I mean it was hard even for me not to lose track of where I was there).

Edward was scared but he closed his eyes and went to sleep...

1 comment:

Adela said...

very cool game! :D love you!