Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today was a great Sunday,

Adela and I went to church in Darmstadt, they really have a great worship team. It's an evanghelical free church and we are very happy to have found it. Still it's nothing like back home in Craiova, Romania.

I was rolling down that street with a wheel...jj, I was not really rolling. Because you know how they are:
They see me rollin' / They haitin' / Patrolling and try to catch me ridin' dirty. Well If I shower daily I will not be dirty anymore...only before the shower. Duh. Which reminds me of the fact that I never had an imaginary friend I called Captain Amok. But let me introduce you to my (and your) new binary (not imaginary) friend: 101. He doesn't speak to much but he is a very good listener. We met a few moments ago in my brain and I released him here in this blog. I'm shure we will here again from him soon. Isn't that right 101?
101 told me to tell you 1...that is true in binary. I don't speak binary to good, I only know how to say "true" or "false". But I am sure I will be able to improve my binary now that I know 101. Well then...that's it 4 2 day. You can stop reading now.

No, really, you can stop.

STOP.

Ok, if you won't stop reading I'll just stop writing, see how you like that!

3 comments:

Adela said...

Nice to meet your friend! Sper sa mai auzim de el. Te iubesc!

AnAh said...

si eu am fst duminica asat la o biserica aici, well e baptista, dar din cate am auzit astea ar fi singurele acceptabile p aici, la modul k nu au pastori femei si asa mai departe...
anyway a fst destul de nice, cand zic asta comapr cu o biserica baptista din craiova...bleah...mult mai fain aici :D
cat despre free church nu am vazut nici una, inca:(
pray for me to find a good one:)
p.S. astia de aici au misionari in Ro, kiar acuma, se intorc sapt viitoare si abia asteapta sa ne vada, cik sa exerseze romana :D

>:D<

Savu Razvan said...

Haha, foarte tare :).
Mai, ne bucuram mult k ati ajuns pe la noi >:D<