Friday, October 3, 2008


Hello, hello Joe...

Another great day with another great experience just passed. Why? Because I found the number one energy drink from the USA and it has been discovered by me at the Shell-Station that is in front of our home.

ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

It's tasty, it's high powered, it's the best and it comes in a 500ml can. So get ready to stay up all night. Maybe that's why I can't sleep and am writing a blog at 2:32 A.M.

I am really happy that I found this beverage here. Now all that's left to get, is some premium beef jerky into that store and they will be my favorite gas station for ever. Enough now, go get yourself one! NOW! I am freakin' serious!


Also I wanted you all to know that I will...

Now that being said, I wish you all a good day, with lots of new things to discover and learn. Because I know, that you are never 2 old 2 learn something new, except when you're dead. Because then there is nothing more you need to learn, wouldn't be of any use. So does it make sens to learn till you die? Who knows...I do, but I am not going to tell you.

When I planted that melon seed I never expected it to grow so faster then even I could running down the street screaming for help. I never knew why...

1 comment:

Niky said...

check my blog and do the meme, pls!!

it's fun, u'll see!!!

have a good one ;)