Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A MadWorld

Finlay here.

MadWorld for the Wii. Not for sale in Germany because it is to violent for the "peace loving" Germ(an)s. I must say it took me a while to play it. I had pre-ordered it 1 month before the release date. But then the man at the store said that the shipping had not arrived and I was sad. Then I found it on Ebay and bought it.

The entire game is in black and white, the only color you will see is red...blood red. That's right. The game is a mix of Sin City and Running Man. The story is also cool. The basic idea is this: kill or be killed. But that's OK because you have a chainsaw as your right arm. So the black and white world will be painted red pretty fast.Enjoy the attached video!

Jack...be careful!
I have a chainsaw on my right arm...I'm gonna be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super tare jocu am auzit ca a fost interzis in unele tati