Friday, May 22, 2009

Awake?

Finally a new Album from one of my favorite Bands.
Zao has released the new Album "Awake?". Heavy as usual. I was disapointed by most of the lyrics dough. The song have lost all of their christian text and are now more critical about politics. I don't like politics. Here is the playlist:

01. 1 000 000 Outstretched Arms of Nothing
02. Entropica
03. The Eyes Behnd The Throne
04. Human Cattle Masses Marching Forward
05. Romance Of the Southern Spirit
06. What Will You Find
07. Awake
08. Quiet Passenger Pt. 1
09. Reveal
10. Quiet Passenger Pt. 2 - The World Caved In

I had the chance to listen to it and must say...till now I only liked 1 Song. But usually the Zao Albums are a little harder to get...the "hook" is hard to find in some songs and it takes multiple listening to the album to find your way thru. Eventually you will like all the songs. If you want to buy the album act fast. There are only 8.000 copies! It seems the songs are written not like a poem...but like a story. Well. I will go now. But you...you can feel free to stay. And to comment. COMMENT! I COMAND you to COMMENT. No comment.

3 comments:

Savu Razvan said...

Nu am auzit de formatia asta.
Oricum, la ora asta sunt inca Awake :)).

Adela said...

Albumele mai vechi erau mai cool. Who remembers 'Violet' @ our wedding? :)))))

Daniel said...

Who wants to remember it? :P